Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Web Conference-August 10, 2011 Supervision Internship

Web Conference

August 10, 2011

Today’s web conference dealt mostly with the confusion of what the Professional Development Plan from Assignment 5 consisted of. Since many of us had not had the opportunity to take the course that created this plan, it was very difficult for us to “update” this plan. We were told that there was no template or format for this plan. It is a 3 year plan of goals listing out what we would like to accomplish over the next few years. Fortunately, I had asked the same question to my IA and he explained it to me and sent me an example as a guideline to follow. This gesture was actually more beneficial.

Next, I asked if I would have to created reflections for all 33 activities for my technology internship, as well as 38 activities for my administrative internship. I was told that this was true, but I was only required to complete one activity for each one, not for every activity under those indicators.
Lastly, questions were asked regarding how to indicate what updates were being made our Internship Plan, Action Research Plan and Vitae. Dr. Martin and Dr. Mason explained that would have to submit the entire document into TK20, but submit a highlighted document into EPIC indicating the changes.

This particular web conference was short and to the point. I did gain some new understanding to some of the questions that I have.

Shawntee’ Cowan

No comments:

Post a Comment