Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Supervision Leadership Web Conference July 19, 2011

During this web conference some of the questions that I had about the assignment or the program were answered. Listed below are some the questions that I had:

Where is the Admin Google Site that Dr. Mason spoke of in order to locate information regarding the ILD training and LCE test?

This information can be found on: https://sites.google.com/site/luedlead/home

Should I take the upcoming LCE test in Dallas, even if I’m not prepared?

Dr. Martin informed me that I should. He also stated that in the future, they were going to place the exam online in course EDLD 5398. However, I will not be taking this course. Most of the ET people in their 10th course are not. I will be taking the exam on the 30th.

What should we as ET people reflect on in part 6A of the assignment? Should we reflect on the nine competencies or the 33 indicators?

Dr. Marin explained that we could do one or both, depending on what degree plan we are on. If we are seeking a principal certification, we could do both.

Shawntee’ Cowan

No comments:

Post a Comment